BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Sunday 6 November 2011

I am suffering!

Swine wish! Posted by I am ha! what's wrong with me? until you are willing to do me like this? You know what I hadthis really love and love you? You know what? I heard many things about you out there close. you do not know my heart its pain meditation ape to hear what people outside talk about you. where to put my face now? you havecredit, have not you remember I want to call. there? no, you spend your credit with your ex-boyfriend. when you are out of new credit you remember near me. asked me to call you back. If you want to know I am already suffering withthe behavior you. far enough for my suffering. I hope you're happy with your ex-boyfriend's (Kiki). O my lovegoodbye. take care of you right away. I hope you stay with him.



0 comments: